- Manufacturer: DMP (+1 888 436 7832)
- Product: DMP
- Type: Alarm Receiver
- Event Receipt
- With attached video
Modify the Host Automation settings on the receiver to make it send its signals to the IP of your Sureview server on port 9020. Refer to the DMP documentation or contact DMP support for information on how to do this.
Each DMP receiver sends messages to Sureview via a TCP connection initiated by the receiver and has a number of phone lines which receive signals from Panels.
To add a receiver to Sureview and set up line profiles:
- Go to the System tab, then go to "System Devices".
- Add a device entry for your DMP Receiver providing the IP address.
- Add a line profile for each telephone line you have connected to the receiver.
A panel is identified by its account number as well as the line number that it connects to in order to send alarms (i.e. you may have a panel with account number "1111" which connects to line "1" on a receiver, and this is different to panel "1111" that uses line "2" on the same receiver)
To add a panel to an Sureview site:
- Add a "DMP" device to a site
- Choose the Line Profile that the panel will be alarming in to (created above)
- Provide the Account Number of the panel