Warn Last Operator is a system feature that warns the last operator in the system should they attempt to leave the alarm queue page.
It will resemble the following:
In order to use the Warn Last Operator feature you must:
- Have the 'WarnLastOperator' feature enabled within your Feature Setup.
The Warn Last Operator feature will display a warning to the user when they attempt to navigate way or logout from the alarm queue. The user is considered to be the last operator when:
- The user is the only operator in the system
- There are no other operators that have been active within the activity threshold period
The activity threshold is determined by the' User Activity pref' which can be set in system settings. If the User Activity pref is not set it defaults to 5 seconds.
On leaving or logging out while on the alarm queue the popup will appear preventing the operator from leaving the page without acknowledging the popup.
- Clicking Cancel stops the leave/logout action from occurring, the user remains in the alarm queue.
- Clicking Ok will continue with the leave/logout action.